- Convert TR-TO and work together with the warehouse to assure material availability.
- Use SAP system to look up material location or qty.
- Pull material per pick sheet and (PRR) report.
- Organize area with due dates for assembly line.
- Enter data in computer to track kit orders completion.
- Create missing parts sheet for material needed.
- 5S work area daily.
- Perform other work as directed by Supervision.
- 1 years of manufacturing experience.
- SAP experience.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer Skills.
- SAP experience.
- Material handling or warehouse experience.
- Knowledge on electrical distribution equipment is a plus.
- Team work ethic.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.