We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Woking within the electrificatiin business, the account manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy for industry and infraestructure in the Bajio and Occidente region from the customer´s perpective.
*Leading account's development and implementation plant according to growth actions.
*Define sales targets for the account, and assure they are achieved with a structured follow-up process across Electrification in Occident and Bajío Region
*Provide solutions for their business that are in line with volume , mix and profitability targets.
*Monitoring competitor activity and assure appopriate action is taken.
*Drive the aplication of standarized marketing and sales process and tools.
What will you need to succed
* 5 year of experience in sales, working as account manager or sales specialist with electrification products, solutions and systems in Occident and Bajio market.
* Demostrated experience in management of customer account and sales strategy
* Knowledge and experience of salesforce
* A collaborative,, solution-focused approach, with strong comunication and customer relationship-buildind skills
* Intermediate English level.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.