- Provide support to Regional and Local Service organizations through Service Ticket system
- Initiate and Support Customer Complaint Investigations
- Generate and disseminate detailed product knowledge, including specifications, instructional materials and troubleshooting information.
- Act as Customer advocate internally and externally
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years or more customer service support of medical devices
- Background in Medical Ultrasound
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA in Biomedical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Siemens Ultrasound equipment
- Experience with DICOM, WiFi and other Networking in Medical Environment
- Technical Writing Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Position based out of Issaquah, Washington
- Up to 10% travel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.