Purchasing Council Manager of Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
Why Choose us ?
With innovations, Siemens offers solutions for the challenges of the time. As a global leader in the field of electronics and electrical engineering, our goal is to advance the growth areas of electrification, automation and digitization. We are looking for curious and committed employees, people with the ambition to make a difference together with us – and with the claim to have their personal career opportunities with us to realize.
What will you do if join us?
• You are responsible for a global purchasing volume of approx. EUR 200 million.
• You are responsible for the organization and implementation of the bundling of requirements for various areas, locations and projects. In doing so, you will analyze corresponding requirements, markets and suppliers in order to define and ensure an optimal material field strategy.
• You will develop innovative negotiation concepts and strategies, implement them and conduct global price and contract negotiations. You will also define concepts for risk and contract management.
• Together with the partner functions, you are responsible for the complete supplier management and maintain intensive contact with internal/external interface partners. In addition, your tasks include the initiation, preparation and implementation of regular top management meetings with strategic suppliers.
• You monitor defined information and key figures beyond business areas and divisional boundaries, prepare them if necessary and derive measures.
• You will take over the technical management of an international, virtual team and continuously develop the network.
Who are we looking for?
• You have successfully completed your technical or commercial university studies, preferably in the field of industrial engineering.
• You have many years of experience in strategic purchasing or in an adjacent functional area. Ideally, you have experience in cross-divisional bundling/PuC (Purchasing Council).
• You have a strong technical understanding, very good commercial and contract law knowledge as well as a broad know-how on relevant purchasing processes. Ideally, you also have technical (product) knowledge in the material field of PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
• Already gained experience abroad, a corresponding intercultural orientation skills as well as experience in the management of virtual teams are desirable.
• You are confident in using negotiation, presentation and moderation methods. In addition, you are characterized by a goal- and strategically oriented personality with a high degree of initiative and assertiveness.
• You speak fluent English, and know basic German if possible.
What else to know:
Organization: SCM RC-CN PD
Function type: Individual Contributor
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time