At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. We are growing, and we are looking for a MOM Consultant to join our Benelux Presales team.
- As part of the Benelux Presales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements.
- Using knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
- Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer process improvement.
- Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope. Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the Manufacturing Operations Management space
- Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Siemens Opcenter Portfolio
- Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
- Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
- Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary
- Support account managers in sales effort
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges with current state and map to be state for clients
- Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in/with Manufacturing Operations Management software systems, as software consultant or system end user
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly within the Benelux.
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Must have self-learning abilities
- Industry knowledge: process industries (e.g. food & beverage, chemical, pharma)
- Driver’s license
- Language: English as a minimum, Dutch highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science / Engineering or software engineering-related
- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
- Good presentation skills to a wide variety of audience
- As a plus: Technical skills such as knowledge of relational databases
- As a plus: Knowledge of Opcenter Execution
- As a plus: Understand and working experience with newer big data technologies, IoT experience
- As a plus: Previous job with similar responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time