- You formulate a communications strategy & concept for all communications activities in context with SIMATIC Solutions towards external and internal target groups and across the various communications disciplines, channels, and regions.
- You apply B2B specific content marketing tactics to support the digital customer journey and create business impact for SIMATIC Portfolio and associated innovations
- You execute Organic & Paid Social campaigns: This is a hands-on role and you will be operating at multiple levels - planning, tactical, analytical. You will plan, execute, monitor, and optimize campaigns for social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and identify and test new channels.
- Measure for Success: You contribute continuously to optimization of campaigns’ performance. Conduct ad-hoc reporting and make recommendations for improvement. Place a high priority on the internal or external customer’s perspective when making decisions and taking action.
- You become the go-to-market expert for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics in context of Factory Automation Communication
- You create, manage, and maintain related content and assets with the help of existing communication automation tools.
- You execute data driven communication: Planning, implementation and orchestration of dedicated paid & non paid communication activities with the help of existing communication automation tools including media targeting and listening, monitoring and optimization, comprehensive analytics and knowledge sharing
- The basis of your success is a university degree in Communications / Marketing / Media, or relevant
- You bring working experience and knowledge in marketing and/or communications in industrial automation
- Existing relationships with key social platform partners and long experience managing brand and performance-based paid social advertising campaigns are necessary
- You have long experience in the media planning and buying process and ability to replicate best practices and establish new processes. Experience with Campaign Management platforms and Ad Tech tools, especially Sprinklr is a must
- Many years experience in complex B2B Marketing or communications, tactics e.g. content marketing and nurturing are required
- Your metrics-driven mindset and ability to ground recommendations in insights, research, and experimentation will help you in your new role
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to explain complex topic in an engageable way
- As a team player you deliver results on time and in high quality
- You bring willingness to work in an agile environment
- You encourages others to come up with new solutions by applying their creativity and innovation methods
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time