If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 38,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new challenging role as Project and Bid Manager (f/m/d) you will support the regional project managers worldwide in the execution of our rail electrification projects.
- Furthermore, you will ensure the success of the project and guarantee professional stakeholder management in your area of responsibility.
- You will also define the technical specifications and will develop the schedule with related milestones.
- In addition, you will monitor the progress of the milestones and report regularly to all parties involved.
- You will be responsible for the project budget and take measures to avoid nonconformance costs and will support the procurement for negotiations with our suppliers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or another technical subject.
- Next to this, you also have several years of professional experience in project management or (project) sales.
- Knowledge in the field of (Rail) Electrification is an advantage, but not necessary.
- More and also most important: You understand yourself as a person who always likes to look for the next new challenge!
- In addition, you are proficient in modern project management methods and bring in a project management certification (e.g., PM@Siemens).
- As you will work in an international context you bring along very good English skills and ideally German skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time