Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Senior Cloud Development Engineer (m/f/d)” from our Katowice office or any other location within Poland.
As a Senior Cloud Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries to rapidly develop world-class software in Mentor Electronic Board Systems (EBS) SaaS portfolio. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
You will be responsible for designing and implementing software products and features. This includes design, writing specifications, planning, schedule estimation, implementation, and detailed testing. Challenges include the ability to develop complete and efficient solutions within a large and complex code base and integrate them with existing products. High efficiency, outstanding problem-solving skills, and the ability to architect and implement high-quality and maintainable software are key. Equally crucial for success are strong collaboration and communication skills, self-drive, and a positive can-do attitude.
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions on both front-end and back-end layers.
- Determine operational feasibility by analysing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents.
- Architecting and developing applications to be cloud optimized
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
- Typically works under light supervision on assignment/projects as sole sales representative for an assigned product or product line, or works in conjunction with Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Executives
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming
- Experience with web front-end technologies and frameworks
- Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest API
- Experience with public and/or private Cloud Services
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time