With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of products, processes and plants. We build a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power. Join our team to create the difference
Change the future with us
• Product Life Cycle Management of Transmission and Power domain.
• Interact with teams represented by experts from internal/ external customers and represented by execution, sales, manufacturing
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize and create requirement specification and product scope
• Collaborate with R&D for timely product realization.
• Prepare roadmap and manage lifecycle changes.
• Preparation of sales material and technical data, provide technical description of products and solutions as input for customer presentations, input for bid management and product data management
• Support the customer when issues concern the products in your area of responsibility
• Perform competitor and market analysis in order to ensure competitive functionality and pricing to find levers for cost reduction
• Plan Sprints with the team and track functionality development.
• Provide feedback on Sprint deliveries.
What you need to make real what matters
• Sound knowledge about Control Systems /Power Plant Instrumentation/
• B.E./B.Tech in Electricals or Instrumentation & Control or equivalent
• At least 8+ years’ experience in Power Transmission domain.
• At least 2+ years’ experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support
• Expertise in automation technology, engineering products
• Result orientated, Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside R&D team capacity
• Experience in interacting with global and interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context.
One of the below certification is a must:
1. Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Certifications.
2. Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
3. SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200
countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the
communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and
business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative
and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time