What will be your main responsibilities?
- Perform GC engineering configuration
- Complete GC installation drawings and prepare shop folder for Assembly team
- Create GC database file and/or MaxBasic programs for Runout team
- Communicate externally with Siemens Regional Countries for GC specification/technique clarification
- Communicate internally with Assembly team and Runout team for changes on project scope
- Complete GC as-built drawings and prepare project final documentation for shipment
- Perform EX checklist to assure the requirement for IECEx/ATEX/CSA is met
- Archive the project documents according to internal standard/guideline
- Coordinate with Logistics department to pack and ship the GCs to customer
- Assist Engineering Manager to execute internal Continuous Improvement project(s)
- Manage internal/external warranty claims
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Diploma or Bachelor in Analytical Science or Engineering
- 1-2 years' experience in Engineering
- Skillful in AutoCAD, Excel, Word and PDF
- Substantial experience with Excel VBA and basic programming level in Visual Basic, SQL, C Language or other programming languages
- Be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring effective communication, organization and time management
- Industry experience in explosion proof solution for hazardous area application is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basic of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time