Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Services as the Portfolio & Business Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Responsible for region Digital, Smart Mechanical, Energy , eMobility, Electrical. IoT portfolio management in collaboration with HQ for developing and delivering digital/new services in line with Siemens SI RSS strategy. Owns roadmap and delivery of key services and defines customer-facing products. Build consistent portfolio structure based on customer value from Digitally Enhanced Maintenance elements up to Data Driven Services. Perform Business Development activities based on the portfolio to ensure market relevance, customer centric and local sales enablement.
- Define vision, strategy, and roadmap for strategic digital services in your portfolio and ensure delivery against these with relevant stakeholders
- Provide portfolio essentials including value proposition, sales story, calculation, SLAs, T&Cs, marketing material etc together with relevant stakeholders
- Define the local Go-to-market approach and enable local sales organization via trainings, workshops and support activities
- Support the local sales teams in developing business opportunities and drive successful digital service market growth
- Management of the rollout of Extended building services – Smart Mechanical/Energy Services/eMobility/Electrical/IoT coordination of stakeholders and local activities in the countries
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with Business Engagement Managers, business stakeholders and colleagues internal and external to ensure deep understanding of different perspectives and requirements and to create trust
- Manage regional demand on digital development as required
- Escalate risks and issues appropriately and proactively to resolve blockers and ensure timely delivery of agreed business outcomes
- Collaborate and coordinate with HQ on portfolio releases, contents and training
- Support on business development activities
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Good bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects
- Relevant Domain knowledge
- Significant experience in Customer Service business and customer expectations, changing needs in the area of digitalization and adding value by applying remote and data driven services
- Very good knowledge and experience in the area of business development and business modelling
- Experience of Digital Transformation internal and external
- Strong IT experience with basic knowledge in upcoming trends like IoT and Big data
- Able to lead inexperienced teams and stakeholders in iterative product development techniques driven by market response
- Ability to build strong relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies to support and enhance consumer experience at interview and application
- Have a strong acumen to fit portfolio to customer pain-points
- Hands-on background in a practical digital discipline
- Experience of B2B2C digital product development, including full product lifecycle, and development of multiple high-usage, high-profile digital products
- Experience of working in a highly regulated sector, such as Government, Healthcare, Utilities
- Knowledge of integrating and collaborating with traditional development approaches, MSP or PMI
- Iterative digital product management techniques including e.g. analytics and optimization
- Understanding of digital platform capabilities in at least one specialist area (ecommerce, content, personal data, discovery, social)
- Product strategy and planning
- Digital development, including back end and infrastructure as well as design and front end development
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Business prioritization in complex stakeholder environments
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time