Partner to industry in digital transformation
Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close partnership with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We help our customers to fully exploit the potential of data for their company by connecting the real and digital worlds and combining the power of hardware and software. This way, we bring together processes that previously ran separately into one continuous flow of data, thus enabling the industrial Internet of Things. An Internet that covers the entire value chain, from shop floor to top floor, from sensors to the cloud.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Helping resolve pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote Communication and Indentification products
- Maintaining client records
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in technical university
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Promotes Siemens industrial communication and indentification products.
- Knowledge in industrial network infrastructures, (ex. VPN, Firewall, etc)
- Knowledge in industrial WLAN infrastructures
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications Office.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to customer
- Driving license required
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time