Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Be part of a dynamic team supporting several projects on a variety of technologies
- Implement, maintain and support an Ansible Tower solution that supports hundreds of servers
- Manage software packages, Ansible playbooks and scripts
- Manage a CI pipelines
To make a difference, you must have:
- Experience with Ansible for configuration management
- Exposure to a CI engine (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps or, the very least, Travis) and Continuous Testing
- Knowledge of Chocolatey for Windows package management
- Knowledge of Version Control System (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Powershell skills (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Packer (nice to have)
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time