Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current tools, languages, and processes as needed to support design, implementation, and release of current and future software.
- Participate in the design, improvement, implementation, testing and release of software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Participate in reviews of requirements, specifications, and code.
- Run regression tests on different HW and Operating system platforms.
- Create and run unit test for new defects and enhancements.
- Work closely with Development, Quality Assurance and Marketing teams to ensure the quality of the products.
- Collaborate with internal/abroad teams in USA and Poland to understand and discuss details of requirements and implementation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from a reputable University.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent Knowledge in Python and Verilog.
- Experience in C/C++and PCB Design Flow is a plus!
- Knowledge in quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Familiar with MS Visual Studio and UNIX and shell scripting.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time