We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
- Identify and define our strategy to establish a vibrant ecosystem of connectivity and data integration, comprising of IoT connectivity, cloud-to-cloud data exchange, and edge integration stacks, that supports the cloud-based Digital Building software suite
- Perform competitive analysis, qualitative and quantitative market research and User Acceptance Experience testing. Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly
- Evaluate and establish strategic partner engagements and partner management in IoT connectivity and cloud-to-cloud data exchange, on a global and local scale. Create the digital product vision and define strategic product roadmaps based on market and ecosystem opportunities
- Coordinate work with other product managers, consider the concerns and needs of their products, and create product- and portfolio roadmaps for internal and external communication.
- Collaborate and align with cross-functional stakeholders inside of BP and SI to drive the development of new digital products that are needed to address the market opportunities.
- Define the value proposition and business model, incl. benefits and monetization. Define the local, country and customization requirements from an HQ perspective. Define the epics & features and prioritize the backlog.
- Drive technical implementation and architectural alignment together with R&D. Plan and carry out product launches
- Strong Software and IT background and/or practical experience in the field of IoT-based digital solutions. At least three years of Product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent area
- Understanding of the building domain and the major stakeholders within the building lifecycle
- Insights into building IoT market landscape and knowledge of major IoT players for the building domain (e.g. IoT players for occupancy services)
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban , XP, etc.
- Understanding of major protocols and standards for buildings and an understanding of digital ecosystems and partner management are nice to have
- We look for a person with strong problem-solving skills and team-first orientation.
- You like to work in an dynamic and agile environment. You enjoy shaping structures and processes, and are comfortable within demanding and complex environment
- Lead without any formal authority IoT and connectivity projects
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time