We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of around 293,000 colleagues around the world and help us to create environments that care.
The global RSS Business Unit provides classic as well as digital solutions and services for buildings and beyond, e.g. digital infrastructure services, energy performance services and smart building solutions. In this role you will get the unique opportunity to gain first-hand experience in EPS (EPS = Energy and Performance Services) Portfolio & Commercial Topics regarding the subsequent steps of a successful launch of digital services i.e. definition and portfolio development, rollout and success reviews.
Your new responsibilites
- Support preparation for management reviews with the regions
- Ad hoc performance analysis of EPS Business for financial and strategic KPIs
- Support for the development of new business models
- Support for project roll out for Enterprise Accounts
- Support for requirements definition and documentation of the asset management Cloud solution
- Support for creating competitor analysis
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences with a focus on IT and/or digitalization
- Ideally have experience with Business Intelligence, Project Management, Task Management or reporting apps as well as a strong affinity for digitalization
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (particularly Power BI, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook), additional experience in programming (Python) is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Structured and independent way of working with high level of personal initiative
- Dynamic team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Start immediately or by arrangement for at least one year until the end of your studies
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time