Electronics Project Manager
Siemens Healthineers is looking for an Electronics Project Manager, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits package. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with engineering, electronics and project management experience seeking a new job in Oxfordshire.
As an Electronics Project Manager, you will be part of our successful R&D engineering team developing electronics products for superconducting magnets for medical MRI systems.
In your first weeks in this Electronics Project Manager role, you will be:
● Working with stakeholders, representing the customer in the Electronics Hardware Development team and managing the delivery of Magnet Electronics products
● Developing hardware requirements and taking them from design and simulation to products
● Risk Management: Plan and mitigate project risks to acceptable levels to ensure project objectives and deliverables are achieved on time. Ensure appropriate tools are used, i.e., FMEAs, hazard analysis.
● Managing project risks to acceptable levels to ensure project objectives are achieved on time
To succeed in this programme manager job, you will need a relevant degree or equivalent, along with project management experience in an electronic design and development environment.
You will also require the following:
● Track record of delivering products within budget constraints and challenging timescales
● A relevant project management qualification or chartered status (desirable)
● Relevant Project management in an electronic design and development environment.
To apply for this Electronics Project Manager opportunity in Oxford, contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time