- Define Heavy Equipment solutions that span the full Digital Industry Software portfolio with a focus on engineering software, involving subject matter experts from the field and relevant business segments
- Create unique solutions that anticipate future opportunities, uncovering and resolving unmet industry needs, by applying software-based solutions to key Heavy Equipment business processes
- Establish firm financial foundation for unmet solution opportunities based on best in class industry process context and business value justification
- Collaborate with selected external solution partners to extend Heavy Equipment solution capabilities
- Support definition of Heavy Equipment solution messaging and value propositions
- Collaborate with Industry and Business Segment marketing teams to enable them to create compelling internally and externally facing campaign materials
- Support industry solution go-to-market enablement for direct and channel sales organizations
- Engage with strategic customers to understand solution requirements
- Support sale of strategic Heavy Equipment solutions
- Engineering degree – Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of Heavy Equipment business methods, processes and practices, with excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Concentrated experience in Heavy Equipment industry. Experience working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams, in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Equipment Design & Engineering, Systems Engineering, Simulation, Manufacturing, Service & Support, Lifecycle Management and/or Industrial IOT
- Direct, practical experience with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens DI SW portfolio: MCAD, ECAD, CAE, PLM, ALM, Manufacturing Engineering, CAM, Manufacturing Operations Management (MES), Service Lifecycle Management, or Industrial IoT
- This is a global role and it is expected that the candidate has appropriate freedom to travel in accordance with aforementioned responsibilities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.