Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
· Design and documentation preparation in Control Technology and Secondary systems of FACTS.
· Detailed design and Interface verification in Control Technology and Secondary systems of FACTS.
· Creation of parts lists for Control and Protection material procurement
· Taking lead to prepare of manufacturing and assembly drawings of C&P Cubicle.
· Technical contact person internally on C&P Cubicle design issues
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE/B.Tech – Electrical Engineer with Experience of 4-7 years in area of Secondary Engineering / Commissioning
· Knowledge of the standards and implementation regulations for the creation of assembly, construction and wiring drawings in electrical engineering is an advantage
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Good knowledge of spoken and written English
· Experience of use of AutoCAD, E-Plan or E-base would be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll be posted at various Project sites within India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time