Company: Siemens SISW
Job Title: Online Operations Specialist – EDA Global Sales
Job Reference #: 273479
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Siemens EDA is a leading global provider of software for designing complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies worldwide to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push technology and physics boundaries to deliver better outcomes in the increasingly complex world of integrated circuits, printed circuit boards, and systems design. Ultimately founded in 1981 and acquired by Siemens in 2017, the business unit is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland)
The Online Operations Specialist will play a central role on the sales operations team to fully support the global field enablement and online strategy. This role is responsible for overall internal platform support, knowledge, infrastructure, governance and will manage the day-to-day content for sales and service needs. In addition, the Online Operations Specialist will also help guide efforts to coordinate and launch content integrations across key systems (internal and external), engage key individuals and institutions where needed, and assist in expanding platform usage and adoption.
Other duties include delivering and analyzing relevant data and metrics, interface for Q&A, and identify new technologies and trends. Will also assist with online registration programs, execution of video and virtual events, content creation, layout, and collateral inventory.
This position will contribute to meaningful organizational developmental growth.
- Administration and
maintenance of internal Highspot site
- Manage and audit shared/public spots
- Publisher: updates, archiving, deleting, duplication, editor, content inventory, etc.
- General overall platform support, security, and analytics
- Service Desk ticket system, enhancements & core team email questions
- Video & digital sales enablement programs
- Curate, analyze, and present online plans to drive change and improve operation processes
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other team members to achieve a goal
- Oversees work by external vendors on other custom web projects
- Liaises with the Siemens web services and consult on required maintenance
- Supports Sales and Service Operations programs and trains them as necessary
- Tracks and analyzes online statistics for all properties delivering statistics and metrics.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain content type to store and deliver enterprise content to the EDA Sales organization.
- Video & digital sales enablement programs
· Demonstrated website and project management experience
- Strong familiarity with web and CRM platforms and analysis tools
- Familiarity with data-focused content.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day oversight of website projects with internal and external teams
- Strong knowledge of HTML and commonly used content management systems
- Ability to set schedules, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, and work as part of a team. People skills are essential
- BA/BS Information Management, or related job experience
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Technical aptitude - Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/processes/procedures and the changing direction of a task/project
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues
- Amiable, professional, and enjoys the daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other organizations to accomplish a goal
- Skill and efficiency scheduling meetings … to gather feedback or confirm closure
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.