- Collecting, analyzing, and documenting space requirements through interviews, workstyle assessments, and badge swipe analysis
- Conducting market searches and negotiations with and without the assistance of third-party brokers for office, lab, manufacturing, warehouse, and storage spaces
- Supporting renewal, sub-lease, and surrender of leased spaces
- Securing necessary Legal, Risk, Finance and Compliance review and approvals related to transactions and landlord correspondence
- Monitoring and reviewing critical lease dates, tenant improvement allowance submissions, OPEX estimates and reconciliations
- Tracking all lease transaction details and provide back-up for archiving and lease administration
- Drafting landlord notices, coordinating legal review and obtaining signatures for SNDAs, estoppels, and other transaction related documents
- Supporting business case development including creating executive-level approval documents and conducting real estate options comparison cash flow analyses
- Addressing ad hoc questions and concerns of key business stakeholders
- Participate in annual maintenance budgeting process for leased and owned properties
- Support strategic portfolio planning activities and annual portfolio reporting
- Interface directly with landlords to address maintenance and other issues to resolution
- Coordinate with facilities management colleagues to assess maintenance topics, questions, and concerns
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Space Management teams to support creation of internal lease agreements and annual cost allocations
- Partner with Finance and Strategy colleagues to develop cash flow analyses and options comparisons supporting business cases
- Support change management activities as Healthineers continues to optimize and upgrade facilities
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial or corporate real estate
- Skills and Professional Attributes
- Self-starter willing to contribute where needed
- Success in cultivating and maintaining relationships with real estate peers, business partners, brokers and project managers
- Ability to manage up and laterally to drive issue resolutions and deliverables from team members
- Demonstrated ability to accurately read, analyze and negotiate leases and related legal documents Strong and concise written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, OneNote, etc.) including comfort creating presentations and performing data and financial analysis
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.