With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Automation Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
· The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
· You will develop & Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
· The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI.
· Should be able to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up Test Automation coverage faster.
· Responsible for Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
· Provide a simple & practical approach to complex product testing.
· Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
Involves in interacting with Business Partners for technical clarifications
BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
2-6 years of total experience in Test Automation Development using C#.Net
· Experience in C#, .Net is must and Strong in Oops Concepts
· Must have hand on experience in Test automation framework development.
· Hands-on Test Automation experience with proven abilities to design, construct, customize and maintain hybrid Test automation frameworks.
· Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
· Ability and proven experience in advising on test automation strategy, setting direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices.
· Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
· Ability to work as an individual contributor
Must have Good Interpersonal Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time