· Applicable understanding of Industry 4.0 and how digitalisation enables transformation and delivers value.
· Proven track record of developing and implementing a digitalisation roadmap in a PLM and manufacturing driven environment.
· Ability to identify with senior managers pain points which digital solutions can solve and deliver a positive business benefit.
· Contribute to grow a “digital culture” and identify training needs to support this journey
· Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies & map key value propositions to business requirements.
· Showing the ability to potentially manage a digitalisation team and being an excellent project manager, communicator, stakeholder manager & influencer not only on local level but also within our global Siemens Healthineers structures to drive and contribute to global initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or similar field of study, Master’s degree is preferred.
· With at least 10 years of relevant experiences. Experience in statistical analysis, data mining & predictive analytics; Proficient programming skills in Python, and BI Tool such as Qlik Sense, Power BI or Echarts; Understanding of Hadoop, NoSQL, Java is strong plus.
· Experience in Teamcenter and SAP would be an asset.
· Be ambitious enough to drive the organizational culture change in this digital disruption age and convinced change management skill.
· Persistent, persuasive, open minded, broad global view to work well along with all the stakeholders.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time