Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (f/m/d) for Imaging Decision Support to define the future of artificial intelligence applications for medical imaging.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You contribute to the strategy, roadmap and portfolio planning of artificial intelligence applications as part of the Imaging Decision Support team and across Siemens Healthineers’ imaging modalities
· You define product requirements in close collaboration with customers using iterative co-creation processes and data-driven decisions
· You provide leadership to the product development team and to the extended cross-functional team, including marketing, sales, customer services, supply chain, business administration and regional organizations
· You define and implement product validation and clinical studies following thorough scientific and data-driven methodology
· You drive change management across the company related to advanced analytics and optimized processes for new product development
· You take ownership for end-to-end product lifecycle process including market entrance phase, price book, business case validation and optimization, product maintenance and improvements
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Digital Health Solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
· You hold a university degree in computer science, medicine, electrical engineering, physics or related subject
· You have many years of experience in product management and in leading data analytics projects
· Do you already have many years of professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well
· You have a broad understanding of the healthcare industry, radiology, medical imaging products and clinical workflow
· Experience in working with cross-functional teams and directly with R&D, marketing and sales is preferred
· Experience with end-to-end DevOps software development, product life cycle management and agile development is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
· Fluent English, and German language skills are good to have
· You have strong organizational skills, are self-motivated, goal oriented, an analytical thinker and highly responsible
· You have a talent to effectively communicate to internal or external stakeholders and customers
· Willingness to travel national and international around 25%
Depending on the experience and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time