Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Service & Project Engineer HVAC for Brussels located customers.
You’ll mainly focus on After Sales Service, preventive maintenance, interventions and optimalisation of customer installations.
This entails the following responsibilities:
Permanent co-working with the internal teams of planning and management
• Ensuring the maintenance of installations at customers according to the rules of the art and in function of the processes within Siemens
• Troubleshooting and performing interventions on HVAC applications
• Operational assistance
- Providing assistance as well as positive support to the customers
• Actively cooperating with the Center of Competences and the project department
• Communicating efficiently with the entire organization
• Providing support to other Service Engineers and Supervisors, as well as Sales colleagues
- Project – Small jobs
Clarifying issues with the Engineering department
• Analyzing and programming of the different Systems of the product range
• Performing I/O tests on the field
• Ensuring a qualitative start-up in commissioning phase
• Working in close collaboration with the project manager
• You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical mechanics/Acclimatization or equivalent through experience
• Expertise in the field of Commissioning and Control of HVAC installations.
• Thorough knowledge in the low voltage domain
• Thorough knowledge of HVAC, standards and installations
• Thorough knowledge of the various IT domains (hardware & software)
• Affinity with energy management and alternative energy sources
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
• Knowledge of Desigo PX, VISONIK, Desigo Insight, is a plus
Customer focused, flexible and able to work autonomously
You speak fluently Dutch and/or French with a good level of English
What will Siemens offer you?
First of all, you will receive a thorough training that will prepare you to get to know our solutions by heart. At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time