This role will be working in close cooperation with CRM organization and She/he will partner with a number of functions across the business in order to support the commercial team to drive profitable sales & margin growth.
- Develop deep domain expertise on customers/regions/market dynamics and growth trends.
- Partner with business leaders and staff to drive financial performance, including volume & price growth and margin accretion, & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization.
- Manage quarterly closing process, tracking entries to go, R&Os & forecasting accuracy, Manage appropriate cash flow, investment, expenses, receivables, inventory, payables to support regional operating activities.
- Drive Monthly and quarterly sales, expense forecasts, reporting and analysis and proactively highlight risks and opportunities to key stakeholders.
- Liaise and support CFO, A&C and BC team with adhoc tasks.
- Understanding of local Corporation Law and be responsible for reviewing assigned legal contracts, ensure with the assistance of Corporate or external legal counsel, that the company operates fully within the law at all times, with special reference to its methods of business, its contractual relations, and its process of negotiation.
- Support simplification efforts of finance activities
- Lead and a team of finance professionals or managers with team to ensure that the organization’s human resource strategy is implemented effectively and consistently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of 10 years financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business finance reviews.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree strongly preferred, CPA preferred.
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive;
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas;
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing;
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: SAP, Business Objects, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time