With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Software Developer (C++) team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA with 3 to 6 years of professional experience in software development with strong knowledge in OOP in C++ based technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing using C++ (11 / 14/ 17) language on Windows / Linux OS
• Working knowledge in BOOST / POCO / OSGi frameworks.
• Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, SCA tools, Unit test, TDD with Agile/Scrum environment
• Exposure to building enterprise and cloud solutions using Docker compose / swarm / Kubernetes.
• Exposure in RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, writing SQL queries and stored procedures and NoSQL databases.
• Exposure in IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
• Exposure in web technologies (Angular, Typescript)
• Exposure to design principles and design patterns
• Exposure to messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders
• Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time