Delivery Center for Financial Services is a strategic partner for Siemens Logistics (SL) supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
At our Lisbon Hub, we provide different Accounting Services to all regions
To support our Finance operation, we are looking for an Accounting Professional to Lead the Master Data for vendors and customers at Global Level.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform monthly activities and Handling the daily requests of Master data 3rd party customer and vendor, ICC / ICB and logistics.
- Global Functional Management & Support (including Review & Control)
- Global responsibility for the MD Process Management
What do I need to qualify for this job?- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar (Preferable);
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Other language is a plus (German, French; Italian or Spain);
- Accounting knowledge;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access it’s a plus);
- Knowledge of SAP Software will be an added value
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time