- Collect data on customers, competitors, and marketplace for assigned technologies in manufacturing industries, to consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Monitor and forecast market trends to articulate in the Siemens Software portfolio context
- Be strategic in market research to consider adjacent technologies that create value
- Define and drive the market research methodologies per business objectives (like designing surveys and mobilizing to collect the data from diverse sources)
- Generate actionable & compelling recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying, and communicating insights discovered from data sets.
- Create and maintain all digital measurement requirement processes & documents.
- Be the owner of market intelligence to drive strategic decisions with reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Serve as point person between stakeholders concerned with tracking & reporting for digital initiatives
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research insights and implement best practices
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple groups for reporting, metrics, key insights, and recommendations.
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of management
- Ideally a BA/BS degree in business or related quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Math, Behavioural Sciences, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Marketing.
- Experience with proven market research and digital analytics, preferably within the hi-tech software/Manufacturing industries
- Experience working with business science and analytics to interpret data from structured and unstructured sources
- Knowledge of manufacturing industries and digital transformation trends is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required (Fluency in the English language)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time