Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Commercial Assistant position to Join our Project Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity candidates looking to join a truly international team.
The commercial assistant supports the project’s commercial manager in the daily business. Establish and maintains a robust regime of commercial activities to improve project execution.
Act as a point of contact for commercial matters of project team members.
- Provide administrative support for business operations.
- Accountable for issuing, ensuring and following up on incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Execute cost analysis according to IFRS regulations, controlling gross margin and project cost during implementation.
- Interact with technical department heads, technical staff, procurement, legal, corporate departments and customer on commercial issues.
- Review supplier offers and contracts with respect to commercial requirements (e.g. payment / delivery terms)
- Contribute in budget and planning phases.
- Prepare reports for project status and project key figures (expected/actual costs; expected/actual sales).
- Prepare analysis for actual vs. planned key figures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline.
- 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting, commercial and contractual topics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, main focus on Excel.
- Experience in SAP financial System would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time