Job title - Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Perform audit of TDS applicability on local AP invoice bookings
- Provide the appropriate advices to Invoice processing team on TDS applicabilty
- Addesss vendor/internal queries on TDS
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MM and FICO module.
- Strong understanding of P2P (procure to Pay) and Accounting process.
- Good communication and problem solving attitude
- Experience with MS-Excel, MS Power Points and MS access
- Should be flexible with Shift.
- Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time