- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 2-5 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
- Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- You possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
- User Centered Design Process
- Experience of Leading UX Teams
- Coaching mindset for UX Topics
· Preferred Skills
· (Good to Have)
- Worked in an Engineering organization
- Engineering Background
- Your Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will be considered valuable.
- CUA Certification
(Only Mention max 5 Skills)
- Lead Designer
- Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Design Thinking
- Visual Design
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to all UX deliveries as well as lead a team of UX specialists
- You need to play a key role in Institutionalization of UX in the business unit.
- You will apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Your expertise in designing user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process makes a significant contribution.
- You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines and specifications.
- Collaboration with Product Owner, Project Manager and Development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, Usability testing will make add to end results.
- Share across teams on produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, Hi-fidelity prototypes, and design specifications for strong discussions.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Usability testing
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time