We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 70.000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
About the role:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
The Global Digital portfolio head leads a distributed team of portfolio managers spear heading the solution digital transformation across all the SI Smart Building Solution domains (Fire Safety, Building Automation, Security and eMobility). You will work in tight collaboration with the different Siemens regional teams to develop and manage a comprehensive, competitive, and innovative digital offering lifecycle offering Security Solutions and Services.
Come and join us to empower our customers and their infrastructure to achieve the next level of performance!
Portfolio Management and Strategy
- Set the strategic direction and advice on investments to support growth of the digital solution business. Manage and develop new offerings, standardize the portfolio, and define the go-to-market as well as the implementation strategy
- Establish and manage successful business relationships with SI Building Products (SI BP) and global 3rd party partners, providing complementary portfolios as integrated solutions to our customers
- Be accountable and drive the profitable growth.
- Act as the single point of contact for our colleagues from products’ Business Units within Siemens. Own the product and business ownership for the application.
- Identify portfolio gaps in the market, support in strategic pricing, conduct benchmarks and communicate lifecycle portfolio requirements to SI Building Products
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the industry trends, innovation and new uses cases
People and Collaboration
- Guide a global decentralized team of direct reports and more indirect reports in the regions. Generate business impact by establishing strong collaborations and a community working environment with our regional teams
- Support and track regional teams to roll out innovations and the go-to-market approach. Drive transformation towards a new "As a service" business models
- Act as an ambassador for Smart Building solutions internally and externally
What you bring along
- Experience in product / portfolio manager role, ideally leading a distributed team. It is important for us that the future job owner has also a good understanding of one or multiple disciplines within the portfolio that will be managed, ideally among security, building automation, fire safety, IoT platforms, workspace applications
- A degree in computer science and or telco engineering provides you with a quick grasp of the core of the topics
- You bring along leadership and intercultural competencies. We expect the future job owner to be a motivating and capable person standing his or her ground when it comes to your team
- Strong international collaboration & leadership proficiencies are essential in this role. You are adept in working with different cultures
- We look for a servant leader in this role. A person that thrives in a team culture and has a growth mindset
- The readiness for global travels and the willingness to bridge time differences when it comes to global collaboration is something we expect
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time