Increasing digitalization and flexibility of production processes presents outstanding potential. In Digital Industries, we enable our customers to unlock their full potential and drive digital transformation with a unique portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies. From hardware to software to services, we’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Senior Full Stack SW developer / System-Cloud Architect
Do you want to work for the market leading technology company in the area of factory automation and digitalization? Siemens Digital Industries is looking for a new colleague in Bergen/Stavanger with excellent software development skills and experience. Siemens DI is rapidly developing partnerships with customers to help them to de-carbonize and digitalize their businesses. Siemens DI offers the full technology stack based on open standards to do so. Co-creation to leverage both domain knowledge and solutions know-how are key to bring value to our customers. Are you interested to develop applications and tools that include: machine learning, data analyses, edge computing, digital twins, data driven decision making and innovative service concepts, do you want to be part of this journey?
In this role you are part of the Siemens Digital Industries Customer Services department Norway.
«At Siemens, we create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people. Our digital twins bring life-saving drugs to market faster. We’re using AI and software to make buildings smarter, urban mobility easier and to reduce our society’s carbon footprint. If you want to make a difference in the world, I can safely say there is no more exciting place to work on solutions to the big challenges of our time, than Siemens.» Roland Busch, President and CEO of Siemens AG
Designs, implements, maintains, enhances, tests, and supports inhouse developed software.
· Develops software applications, infrastructure services or interfaces between these on the basis of agile/lean development projects, focus on front end development.
· Use the latest tools for UX/UI prototyping
· Discusses solutions and architectures with customers to digitalize business and factories
· Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
· Provides estimates for modules under development and estimates own work.
· Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
· Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
· Presents technical findings and developments.
· Active participation in sprint meetings with customers
· Deploy applications in cloud or in edge environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, technical college or comparable education.
- Experience in agile/lean software development, IoT, Industry 4.0
- Technical knowledge of products and platforms required (minimum 5 years):
- NET core
- Adobe XD / Creative cloud
- Azure, AWS, Mindsphere or other cloud platforms
- Front-end experience in React framework (at least 2 years)
- Ability to learn other coding languages and use the language best fit for purpose
- Able to work in small teams (1-3 developers) that code and deliver new applications for customers that are optimizing their manufacturing processes.
- Experience with cloud architectures, docker, data analyses, ML models, IoT or automation in general is an advantage.
- Service minded, motivated by challenges
- Good communicative skills
- Works systematic and sales oriented
- Result and quality oriented
- Motivated to learn, quick learner
A challenging and exiting work environment. With 7 locations of Siemens DI Customers Services in Norway and a huge worldwide Siemens network of expertise. Direct contact with customers and end-users who are medium to large industrial companies within the Food & Beverage, Metals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Battery, and Machine Building sectors.
Siemens offers excellent possibilities to develop and learn new skills, career opportunities and offers of course market competitive compensation & benefits. At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. Therefore, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary. We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We use background check routines in all our recruitment processes
Contact: Team Leader: Martijn Tol: +47 41424240
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time