Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Siemens Healthineers Point of Care Diagnostics (POC) Supply Chain Management (SCM) is seeking a Financial Analyst 3 to support the upgrading of SCM controlling, providing financial support to the OEM, Procurement and Demand Planning teams, with significant focus on budget, forecast and actual results reporting, coupled with excellent data analytics. The successful candidate must possess the ability to support business partners proactively and successfully in understanding actual performance and future projections and can bring expertise to the role through previous data analytics experience.
The successful candidate will proactively seek opportunities to improve current state in all aspects of the role, specifically by upgrading existing reporting and identifying productivity/efficiency/improvement potential in the financials. The ability to meet stakeholders and create strong relationships across the organization will be key to the success of the role.
- OEM: Preparation and consolidation of monthly POC OEM financial results and forecast submissions including P&L (including margin, spending, and variance analysis), productivity, inventory, CAPEX, scrap, and volume analysis.
- Logistics: Provide transparency with logistics costs, including actuals and forecast, with a primary focus on other cost of goods sold (scrap/reserves) and inventory at the four primary Distribution Centers (ADC, AIDC, EDC, EIDC). In addition, work with LD Logistics team to gain full transparency on cost reporting and allocations for POC and highlight opportunities to reduce cost in logistics.
- Rapids: Reporting of monthly Rapids financial results and forecast submissions including shipments, cost of goods sold, other cost of goods sold, and inventory.
- OEM/Rapids: Preparation and input of standard and ad hoc journal entries.
- OEM: provide monthly/annual input for Jedox reporting system for OEM.
- Procurement: Preparation of monthly CNI reporting for Head of Procurement and Commodity Managers.
- Procurement: Preparation and submission of monthly actual and forecast data uploads to SCMCoRe for POC HQ PVO/CNI.
- Procurement: Work with the team on productivity reporting, facilitate estimates for pipeline ideas, review project calculations for accuracy, and update financial and status information in reporting system.
- Identify, log, and communicate areas of opportunity and risk with underlying factors and risk mitigations.
- Preparation and input of standard and ad hoc journal entries.
- Interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders at multiple locations.
- OEM: preparation, consolidation, analysis, and reporting of annual budget submissions for POC OEM with focus on Total Cost, Standard Product Costs and Net Manufacturing Contribution.
- Logistics: provide transparency with logistics costs, with a primary focus on other cost of goods sold (scrap/reserves) and inventory at the 4 primary Distribution Centers (ADC, AIDC, EDC, EIDC).
- Procurement: prepare and submit annual budget data upload to SCMCoRe for POC HQ PVO/CNI.
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 5-8 years of progressive analytical and controlling experience, with demonstrated career progression in a similar environment
- Previous related SCM Finance experience or interaction with SCM Finance related activities is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytic tools (Alteryx, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Ability to critically analyze data in an efficient way, using data analytic tools where applicable
- Ability to present data in a clear and easy to understand, actionable format, to allow senior leadership to make informed decisions
- Strong systems skills in SAP, expert Excel and solid PowerPoint skills. SCMCoRe knowledge is a plus.
- Very good communication and networking skills, result, and quality orientation as well as a pro-active attitude, including an appropriate intercultural sensitivity and ability to establish virtual networks across cultures and locations.
- Excellent team player: Ability to work with cross functional disciplines and personnel across various levels.
- Strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting.
- Ability to analyze and organize with quality in mind is a main requirement for the position.
- Ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, work independently as well as in teams.
- Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven critical thinking skills and ability to apply technical guidelines to accounting problems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.