Are you enjoying multitasking and working in international environment? You have organizational skills and professional experience in the secretarial and team assistant environment ? Then we are looking for you.
What part will you play?
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support for e.g. maintaining agendas, planning appointments, invoices, business trips as well as phone calls for our for Siemens Digital Industries, Factory Automation in Germany
- You will manage the ordering process for trainings
- You will monitor all information flows, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources
- The handling of the communication and correspondence typical of the secretariat in German and partially in English
- Coordination and determination of visit dates and meetings are among your other tasks
- You will organize meetings and write and distribute minutes of meetings
What you need to make real what matters?
- High school/university degree
- You have professional experience in the secretarial and team assistant environment
- OneSRM and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You work independently and have profound planning and organizational and multitasking skills as well as reliability and the ability to work successfully, using own initiative in a busy environment.
- Advanced knowledge of German language and very good knowledge of English language
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time