Simcenter™ is an organisation within Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens. The combined organisation is the world’s leading supplier of industrial tools used for product design, simulation, verification, testing, and manufacturing.
As today’s products – from smart phones and household appliances, to automobiles, aircraft, and machinery – continue to increase the use of sophisticated embedded electronics, Simcenter has uniquely positioned itself to provide flawless and comprehensive solutions, to the many multinational organisations that develop these products. Amid outstanding change and the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to become part of the Simcenter™ Simulation and Test Solutions marketing team, to provide new ideas for achieving our goals while allowing you to thrive as an individual.
If you would like to pursue a project you feel can contribute to our team, then we will back your judgement and work alongside you to support your initiative and creativity. As the marketing intern for the Simcenter product line, you will collaborate with many people from both inside and outside of the organisation, build up a rapport with individuals from around the world, and work at different stages of campaigns based around all of the industries we work within.Key Responsibilities:
- Generating content for the Simcenter social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Running employee social media advocacy through tools such as Amplify.
- Managing divisional customer newsletters as well as supporting distribution partners with new content on our on-demand platforms.
- Responsible for the divisional student intern campaign: generating curiosity about the company and finding the best recruits through online advertising and leading recruitment events.
- Coordinating Simcenter’s presence at industry events including trade fairs, conferences and workshops globally.
- Supporting the marketing team and campaign managers with administrative tasks.
- An understanding of B2B marketing theory.
- Highly computer literate across Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Currently studying towards an undergraduate Marketing or Business related degree and on track to achieve a 2:1 or higher.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time