Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) - explore and develop the exciting possibilities within the Siemens Healthineers world together with us.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support us in transforming the Microsoft Word template "Operation Manual" into an app based on Vue.JS and Express.JS
- You also take part in testing the developed app
- You will document your experiences in a best practice "one pager"
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying computer science, business informatics or a related subject in a bachelor's or master's degree
Your attributes and skills:
- You are creative and at the same time have structured programming knowledge of web application development including security in mind
- You have a quick grasp of teamwork, integration, and motivation
- You work independently and goal-oriented
- You enjoy making contact with others
- Your good German and English skills complete your profile
- You are available for 12-15 hours per week (ideally at least 6 months)
- Does that sound just right for you? We are looking forward to your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: www.siemens.de/applicationquestions
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time