Reporting to the Head of Business Development and Strategy, and under the guidance and day-to-day supervision of the lead strategist in the DI BD department, this position is responsible for the design and execution of strategy and operational-excellence initiatives for the DI division and its business units and verticals.
- Design and support/lead strategy initiatives and operational initiatives on division-level and in support of BUs/Verticals: co-define objectives, conduct data collection and analysis, prepare recommendations, guide implementation.
- Represent division in discussion of federal government regulatory and procurement requirements in coordination with other division functions and Siemens Corporation.
- Perform a variety of Business Excellence functions such as Enterprise Risk Management reporting, product lead-time communications, Siemens regulatory compliance, and more.
- Support Operational Reviews, Business Reviews and other internal reviews by creating presentations and supporting documents about division’s business performance in light of industrial market and competitive conditions.
- Manage templates, schedule, reminders, editing, and storage of Monthly Operations Reports provided by BUs and Verticals.
- Maintain division-executive-team document sharing platform including posting documents, granting permissions, etc.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within RC-US DI, Siemens Corp. and DI HQ
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Business Excellence, Business Development or Finance
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Proven competence and experience in developing strategies for business process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to manage a program/project from definition through implementation
- Knows/understands the core elements and processes of sales and strategic marketing
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (incl. Visio), plus Adobe and Think-cell
- < 20% travel
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience
- Formal training in project management or PMP Certification
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.