Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cyclotron Maintenance/Service Technician
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cyclotron Maintenance/Service Technician,
you will be responsible for:
- Able to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks and responsibilities. Provides service and maintenance for multiple cyclotron, associated chemistry modules and manipulator arms as assigned
- Monitors and positively affects financial and operational performance
- Works in compliance with all regulatory standards including EH&S, cGMP, Radiation Safety, applicable pharmacy laws, DOT, and internal policies and interpretations of the above as required
- Incorporates new technology, products and processes into daily operations
- Participates in personnel training and staff development
- Works cross-functionally with production team to successfully implement strategic initiatives
- Responds to calls for service support within a reasonable amount of time
- Completes and submits work history tickets in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
- Completes and submits all time cards, assigned training and expense reports in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
- Schedules work and manages spare parts usage to minimize costs and maximize effectiveness
- Monitors and improves Up Time for site cyclotron system(s)
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product and equipment performance and recommends modifications and improvements
- Participates in routine biomarker production function as needed
- Able to perform CCS upgrades in the US and around the world
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
a current passport and a valid driver’s license
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with
what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You are Siemens Eclipse Cyclotron certified
- You are Siemens Explora certified
- You have experience in repairing CRL and Telemanipulator remote arms
- You have an excellent low and high voltage, RF and vacuum systems background
- You have basic plumbing experience
- You have very good mechanical abilities
- You have experience setting up LAN systems and LAN switches
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Please note that this position will require ability to make shift changes often and weekend availability
· Associates degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience
· 2-5 years of experience in servicing capital equipment
· Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting skills
· Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
· 2+ years of experience with customer relationship management preferred
· Working knowledge of the PET radioisotope production workflow preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.