If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Management Consultant (f/m/d) to create the next generation of business consulting services for mobility customers by matching strategy consulting with innovative digital solutions, data-driven services, and analytics.
- You will support key decision makers of mobility players around the globe to transform their organizations, processes, and systems to win the game for the smartest transport business models.
- You will lead consulting project teams and guide our internal experts as well as the client team to achieve outstanding project performance.
- Next to this, you will identify improvement opportunities of transport operators, infrastructure providers and cities. You design innovative solutions and assess their impact on financial and operational KPIs.
- In doing so, you will co-develop prototypes and MVPs in joint teams with our technical experts in an agile and interactive way to show first real examples of impact.
- You have high ambitions to contribute to the continuous growth of our capabilities, team and business.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an outstanding masters or Ph degree in Engineering, Economics, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences or related fields.
- As an experienced Management Consultant (f/m/d), you have mastered many challenging consulting projects and client situations. You know all the relevant tools and methods, that are required to manage and guide a consulting and client team.
- Your consulting knowledge is complemented by strong transportation, mobility, urban planning and / or digitalization expertise.
- You have communication and presentation skills in a multinational environment on top management level in English and preferably German or French.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional