- Prioritize improvements, develop timelines, and deliverables.
- Authentication and account management.
- Testing and validation of community spaces.
- Workflow definition, triage, and handoff between stakeholders and technical partners.
- Document and define technical requirements and specifications.
- Serve as front line of technical support from internal stakeholders and end-user population.
- Requirement gathering and speciation definition for enhancements and integrations.
- Conducting platform and tool training to new and existing users.
- Actively manage community platforms and tools to meet business needs with urgency and followthrough.
- Develop project plans, communication plans, and roadmap/strategy artifacts to ensure project predictability and delivery
- Cross-functionally manage stakeholders and delivery teams to see project to completion
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meet key requirements.
- Support overall delivery process that ensures alignment with prioritized backlog, continuous improvement of both process and business outcomes, predictability, quality and engagement.
- Share outcomes and follow up on next steps from regular operational reviews, ensuring that the entire team is aligned on any new projects, processes, and strategic direction.
- Develop and share key requirements among teams in order to support solution delivery at scale, such as with self-service capabilities, and build vs buy solutions
- Solid understanding of web technology and digital marketing tools and platforms such as Salesforce.com, Coveo, Jira, and Service Desk.
- Strong understanding of buyer’s journey and B2B marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of data-based decision making and measurement
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in managing complex stakeholder situations, changing business requirements and complex technical landscapes
- 2+ years of software support and training experience preferred.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud and Coveo experience desired but not required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, English, Business, Sales, Computer Science, Web Development or equivalent work experience required
- Remote work environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.