Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Do you want to work in a progressive environment with leading edge teams building the next generation of marketing tools, services and data?
This Business Analysis position will get to wear a multitude of hats, ranging from project manager to scrum master to business analyst. If you like working closely with software engineering development teams to produce quality leading edge software, then this opportunity is for you. Whether it’s coordinating the development roadmap across multiple teams or optimizing our Jira process for the best outcomes, you will be consistently challenged and engaged. Come join our fun and creative team to build out our world class marketing ecosystem.
- Project Management Activities: Coordinate the management of our 1-, 3- and 6-month roadmaps, facilitate cross team changes and projects, develop action plans for stalled projects and initiatives.
- Scrum Activities: Plan and execute sprint retrospectives, facilitate refinement meetings, monitor team backlogs and velocities, refine development process and workflows to address any inefficiencies, coach managers, developers and others when needed.
- Jira Administration: Become the expert in Jira advanced roadmaps, build out dashboards and reports to improve transparency and communication, evolve Jira workflows to address development bottlenecks.
- Business Analysis: Assist product owners in leading stakeholder meetings to ensure the capture of all business requirements, assists with refinement to ready stories for developer backlog, help with product/feature rollouts so that our end-users can be fully self-serve.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence products.
- Experience with agile development in a software development environment.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment.
- Have assisted or owned the building and publication of product roadmaps.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
- Can work across multi-functional teams/environments.
- 2+ years’ work experience as business analysist or project manager or scrum master.
- 1+ years’ work experience with Atlassian Jira or similar product.
- 3+ years’ work experience as a project manager or scrum master.
- 3+ years’ work experience as business analysis.
- 3+ years’ work experience with Atlassian Jira.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.