We are seeking candidates for the role of Order Processor. This is an important opportunity inside Siemens Digital Industries Software.
This role supports the Quote to Cash Solutions (Q2CS) function in either the Customer Order Management or SC functional area as assigned for individual role assignments. This role will apply Q2CS understanding and apply role specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks.
Activities & Responsibilities
Processes complex customer orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information.
- Supporting the Account Teams in the selling process by Quoting and reporting
- Acting as a customer and/or Distributor interface
- Administration of Sales Agreements for the duration of the deals
- Order Booking in Company ERP System
- Corporate Policy validations and role specific process adherence
- Authorisation Code Management
- Customer installed base Management
- Backlog Management
- Customer billing Management
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Order Management
- Authorization code creation
- Invoicing depending on specific role assignments.
- Must have English Advance Skills
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Services Order processing experience
- Invoicing Knowledge
- Very good communication skills
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time