With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Product Owner for IoT/Digitalization Topics team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Understand the market / user requirement and prepare detailed requirement specification.
· Co-ordinate / collaborate with various stake holders such as Product managers / R&D / System test etc. to drive the topics
· Understand and align with overall product architecture
· Take up feature from backlog or propose a feature or solution along with business use case
· Perform periodic planning, hand holding development and demonstrate completed product features to the stake holders in agile approach
· Perform / support release management activities
· Monitor competitor landscape and new features from the market and provide feedback
· Continuously monitor product risks and come up with action plan to mitigate
· Perform product feature and bug prioritization in collaboration with stake holders
· Come up with new and innovative ideas which could create unique selling point for the product
· Champion and lead the product lifecycle end-to-end, ensuring new and existing product success.
· A university degree in engineering field (Instrumentation, E&C, Electrical)
· Experience: 7- 8 years of experience in IoT/Cloud projects with at least 3+ years in product owner role, preferably in the area of IOT and mobile applications.
· Experience in digitalization w.r.to IIoT, IoT Gateways in industrial automation domain
· Relevant experience in field of control and Instrumentation or similar, with a clear interest in product development
· Experience in product management in similar product line is added advantage
· Knowledge and experience of customers in automation market as well Industrial domain is highly valuable.
· A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time