- Reports to and supports the Siemens Mobility Thailand (SMO) Chief Executive Officer in fulfilling her / his Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) responsibility.
- Provides EHS technical knowledge to ensure that all operation activities in the company are met with global and local EHS standards.
- Sets and implements a SMO TH EHS roadmap based on business strategy and Corporate / Business EHS roadmap and to regularly monitor their implementation and ongoing improvement.
- Guides and leads the SMO TH organization in the planning, execution, ongoing analysis and improvement of EHS related measures.
- Collaborates with SMO TH CEO and management team and other support functions and services as well as all relevant interfaces globally to achieve the EHS policy objectives.
- Ensures adequate EHS related communication towards internal and external stakeholder and authorities.
- Provides an adequate competence management and training system for EHS-related competences.
- Plans, implements and follows up the audit / assessment / inspections program (including Certification audits where applicable
- Manage the Safety & Environment system in accordance to ISO14001, ISO45001 requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in technical education and / or EHS related / relevant fields (e.g., Safety Engineer) and / or recognized certificates (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate).
- At least 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- At least 5+ years of management experience (incl. leading teams, intercultural experience, project management experience)
- Effective Communication Leadership with a good interpersonal skill and adapt communications to the situation.
- Ability to effectively influence all levels of management, as well as the ability to lead the EHS organization for SMO TH.
- Good communication in English (written & spoken), Thai would be an advantage.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time