Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Engineering of Traction Converters and Auxiliary converters (Locomotive, EMU, Metro)
· Design Power schemes, System Stimulations & validation of power electronic converters.
· Cooling technologies (Air and Water Cooled).
· PLM process, FMEA, Various IEC, EN and IS standards
· Generating component specifications, Test strategies, Switching requirements and Driver card
· Calculation, simulation of losses and selection semiconductors
· Expertise in IGBT, power module design along thermal design of the 4QC module
· Knowledge in Power Electronics, Standards & Technologies
· Conceptualize, design, develop, validate and smooth introduction of Traction and auxiliary converters as per customer specification
· Knowledge in designing electronics systems and components for traction applications.
· Establish test specifications of electronics. Technical requirements, requirement specifications, specific standards
· Selection of components like Magnetics, Heat sink, capacitors, contactors, resistors, Fuses, Blowers, Low inductive busbars etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 8-10 years along with bachelor’s in engineering or postgraduate in engineering
· Project planning and execution along calculation for selection of electric components, PLM Project management
· Experience MATLAB, Mathcad, ELCAD, EPLAN, SAP, Teamcenter
· Design low cost components, product costing and test concept development
· Decision making, problem solving tools and techniques like A3, 8D and risk assessment.Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time