Software Engineer C++ (Windows / Linux)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Responsible for the Architecture and design of a system solution involving an Edge based environment!
- Driving solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations!
- Act as a coach, mentor and lead for internal teams as well as an advocate for clients’ needs.
- Collaborate on multi-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement the next generation IoT based applications in the context of Industrial Automation.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in design and development
- It’s for TIA Portal System Diagnosis project, very good C++ with excellent OOPS and Windows experience
- Good experience on C++ language on Windows / Linux OS - Advanced
- C++11 standard and later – Advanced
- Experience in OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML – Advanced
- Architecture Development Experience – Advanced
- Unit Testing, Design Driven Development - Advanced
- QT/QML, Valgrind, GDB Debugger – Basic
- Agile Framework, DevOps – Basic
- Industrial Communication protocols - Advance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time