Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead team of experienced sales professionals to drive standard service business (Parts, repairs, overhauls, contacted service business etc.) and Modernization & Upgrade business for Industrial steam turbines, Turbo compressors & Reciprocating compressors.
- Analyze market trends and develop sales growth strategy.
- Support in preparation and implement annual business plan
- Develop & Nurture customer relations
- Collaborate with local & global teams to develops compelling solutions
- Engages with internal stake holders like engineering, factory operations, field services, commercial etc. for ensuring customer delight
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You received a bachelor’s in engineering and preferably also in Business Management
- Fluency in English communication
- Experience of approx. 20 years in Industrial environment
- Knowledge of the turbine and compressor technology as well as O&G & Power industry
- Sales experience in Industrial environment
- Experience of managing team
This role is based in Vadodara/ Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time