Enterprise Services Sales Manager
An enthusiast of change
Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by empowering care providers around the world on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of healthcare?
Then come and join our Nordic and Baltic team as Enterprise services sales manager
In our Enterprise Services team your will enjoy purposeful work. Our ambition is to establish long-term goal-oriented partnerships, the essence of which is value creation for the benefit of patients and healthcare professionals. Let’s transform healthcare together!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act as part of the Enterprise Services team in the Nordic and Baltic countries, developing new business opportunities in an independent and self-driven manner.
- You will connect with healthcare decision makers and leaders to introduce innovative partnership solutions tailored to the customer needs. Your aim is to advocate Siemens Healthineers as a trusted partner and create long-term Value Partnerships.
- You will leverage your knowledge of clinical practices and workflows, as well as the latest technology innovations to create unique offerings that support transformational change in the healthcare.
- You will focus mainly on the Swedish market but are flexible also to contribute to the tasks within the Nordic and Baltic zone.
- Working in close collaboration with the sales and account manager teams, you will develop unique offering, combining different businesses and solutions, for each specific customer need.
- The job includes customer meetings, cross-functional team work to create solutions, funnel and bid management, public tendering, and taking care of various sales process related tasks.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Your previous experience is from healthcare industry which gives you in-depth knowledge about the present operating environment, challenges, as well as future trends of healthcare.
- You are familiar with diagnostic technology and eager to leverage latest innovations for better care
- You have a Master’s degree and education in engineering/economics/management/healthcare
· You have excellent Swedish and English skills both spoken and written.
· You have experience from sales and marketing
Your attributes and skills:
- You are customer centered, well networked, and have good inter-personal skills.
- You are curious and enjoy exploring new business models and opportunities.
- You have an entrepreneurial, result-driven attitude and perseverance.
- You are a team player, willing to grow personally and professionally as part of diverse and multi-cultural teams.
- You are solution-oriented, capable of handling complex tasks in a collaborative manner.
- You are willing to travel, mainly in the geographic area of Nordic and Baltic countries.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways, and believe you are qualified for the position, your application is appreciated just as well.
Our global team:
Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to healthcare. It reflects our pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We, 66 000 healthineers worldwide, stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our values and what we can offer you:
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That’s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
At Siemens Healthineers, we believe our Healthineers Way of Working (HWOW) concept leads to a more flexible, healthy and productive working model. Founded on trust and through mutual agreement, Healthineers Way of Working (HWOW) empowers employees to choose the best place to work for individual and team performance.
Become our new colleague – join us in challenging ourselves while shaping the future of healthcare
Apply through Jobs and Careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become available.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Enterprise Services, Soile Komssi on phone: +358407015226. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2021
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time